Once the ERP implementation is complete, Enapps maintenance and support services ensure a healthy and ever evolving ERP solution. The system maintenance provides unlimited bug fixes and periodic technical and functional enhancements to our clients systems. The support service also allows clients access to our very competitive professional services for development of new reports or system enhancements.
The Enapps maintenance service is designed to ensure a consistent level of service throughout the software life-cycle as well as preventative maintenance.
- Maintenance of the implemented system
- Updates to the Enapps ERP core framework at least 2 times per year
- Security updates
- Automatic managed backup
- Virtual server management
- Help-desk for e-mail ticketing and bug reporting
- Our active involvement in the various open source communities
- Bug fixes
- Support services
The following services (not exhaustive) are available with our support hours:
- Problem analysis, qualification
- Programming developments
- Report writing
- User support, training
- Project coordination
- Bug tracking
- System administration
- Quality assurance work on developments
- Transferring modifications from the development system to the production system
In order for a successful migration to any new software system, employee training is imperative. We pride ourselves in executing training with the right staff from inception. We understand the challenges involved and offer a ‘hand holding’ approach until all employees are satisfied that they will be able to work independently utilising the full scope of the Enapps ERP Software for their particular discipline.
We offer full support to all employees to ensure the implementation is a complete success.