We have analyzed the most common ERP questions asked by our users and potential customers. This information is useful for people who are at the stage of choosing the right ERP solution as well as for current ERP operators who intend to increase the efficiency of their ERP software.
Why do I need Enapps ERP software?
This is the one of the most common ERP questions. Typically, you need the Enapps ERP solution if one or more of the following issues are impacting on your business:
• Your existing systems are clunky or you use too many disparate, historic business systems which do not ‘talk to each other’.
• Your business is growing, but your existing systems are not able to cope with the increased workload or the complexity of the new tasks.
There are required business functions which you would like to automate, but you can’t find a solution which will deliver the automation in the way you want.
What is ERP?
ERP (enterprise resource planning) software allows businesses to manage large amounts of information by integrating all departments and processes into a single, unified system that serves the individual needs of each department and the business as a whole.
ERP is aimed at collecting, organising and interpreting data from all of your business activities including:
- Customer relations (CRM)
- Human Resources
- Product Configurator
- Project management
- Business intelligence (reporting)
This information platform provides accurate, real-time information so that each department can efficiently exchange information throughout the organisation.
What kinds of companies is ERP software suitable for?
Generally speaking, ERP is a great solution for any type of business. It’s an all encompassing tool that helps you estimate, analyse and effectively measure the efficiency of your business.
What are the main benefits of Enapps software?
- Scalability: Enapps ERP has the ability to grow with your company.
- Flexibility: If your company is growing and you would like to make changes to the software, we will gladly meet your requirements and customise your implementation in line with your current requirements.
- Best Technology: Our ERP has all necessary trending technologies and is constantly kept up to date without incurring client down time.
- Ongoing support: Our support specialists provide full training and ongoing support. Full operator training is delivered through remote and on-site sessions, ensuring that your employees are confident in using the software when the project goes live.
- Experience and professionalism: Enapps provides business solutions designed to meet your specific business requirements. We have an excellent team of specialists who have a proven track record in business management consulting, software development, ERP implementation and project management.
- Customer satisfaction: We are focused on establishing long term relationships with all of our clients. We ensure to work with you in implementing the solution that is right for your business.
What will this solution deliver to make my life easier?
The Enapps ERP solution will save you time and give you the confidence to rely on the data in the following areas:
- You will be working with a unified system architecture, which means that there is a single database holding all of your business information. This means no more moving data between systems, no more synchronisation issues and the complete confidence that you are always working with the very latest data.
- The system can be expanded as your business expands. There is no down time; due to the modularity of our system architecture, we can accommodate system functional changes and enhancements as you continue to work with the system.
- We can deliver virtually any automation task specified, by utilising our full-time experienced European programming team.
Learn more about our ERP software flexibility reading ERP questions below.
Is the software changeable and can it be integrated with my other systems?
We ensure that the best part about our ERP software is the integration functionality between other programs. In many cases the company’s business increases, which causes the necessity to provide some changes into ERP software. We guarantee the flexibility of our software and the possibility to provide any necessary changes for your business efficiency.
How is the solution delivered?
Our solution is not just software. We provide you a full package of deliverables, which include:
- Full project management from scoping to delivery of the solution typically takes 6-9 months. System training runs in parallel, so everyone is ready for the ‘Go Live’ phase.
- We migrate all of your existing and historical data over to the new system, so that it is fully functional from day one.
- We not only build, but also host, maintain, update & enhance your system. All you have to concentrate on is running your business.
What do we guarantee as a result of our ERP software implementation?
Information sharing across departments, permanent and unobstructed access to information;
- Improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times;
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements;
- Better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and delivery errors;
- Consolidated observation of sales, inventory and receivables, which improves the workflow and the efficiency of your company.