As we listened to our customers and prospective customers, we recognised that the dashboards were our weak link. Well, not any more! Now this has just become one of our ERP system highlights, and undoubtedly one of the greatest achievements of 2014!
Features of the new dashboards include:
- Add any type of transaction, list, group, graphs to the dashboard with just 2 mouse clicks.
- Resize any dashboard element horizontally or vertically as a tile which can occupy any width between 1/6 to the whole of the page.
- Tiles dynamically reposition themselves based on the screen resolution.
- You are able to selectively display ‘column data’ in transaction or group listings.
- When a tile is resized vertically, it will automatically pull in more records if they exist.
- The user can switch between the graph types on a dashboard and this will be remembered when the next visit occurs.
- Any change made to dashboard is remembered (size, position, type etc.).
Below is a short video demonstration on how easy it is to use and build up a dashboard without any coding or advanced system knowledge. In our view this functionality leaves many Tier 1 ERP systems in the shade. Tell us what you think!