Outlook for Enapps
Good things come to those who wait…
We are pleased to present our long awaited Outlook 2010/2013 plugin connector for Enapps ERP, completely written from scratch and available to our clients at no additional cost.
- Creation of new leads directly from Outlook and the ability to archive the e-mail against them as a new activity.
- Archive Outlook e-mails to our ERP against the contact (if more than one contact is found with the same address, you are then allowed to select the correct contact).
- Archive e-mails against any ERP transaction (invoice, sales, projects etc.).
- Archive e-mail attachments against any ERP transaction.
- Ability to trigger custom events after creation/archiving. Example: Attach a customer PO against the Sales order in the ERP and trigger the order authorisation, or send a CSV file from our ERP to ‘bank statements’ and launch an automatic matching of transactions from this CSV, which in turn can trigger the payments/reconciliation and finally e-mail a report of those matched transactions.
To keep it simple and to the point, the quick introduction video below will tell all!