Google Maps CRM integration | New feature added to Enapps ERP’s CRM module
A Google Maps CRM service is now available to users of Enapps ERP’s world class CRM module.
Enapps, a leading supplier of ERP software to the SME market, has announced that its world class CRM module now supports Google Maps.
CRM and sales professionals are now able to get closer to their leads and customers than ever before, thanks to slick and seamless access to the world’s leading location mapping service. Users will now have the ability to search for and filter their contacts, leads and customers by location, making route planning seem like a walk in the park.
Click here to watch a video walkthrough and see this new functionality in action.
The Google Maps CRM integration allows you to search for a postcode and pinpoint the closest contacts to it in a matter of seconds. After that, the results appear on the map via coloured markers. These not only display location, but are colour-coded according to their database category (pre-assigned by the user when added to the ERP) or opportunity stage.
Enapps ERP gives SMEs the means to keep projects on track, flagging any potential delays to ensure that they can be avoided with ease. Real-time comparison of project timescales and budget costs links to accounting, HR, invoicing and sales packages to maintain control of budgets and timescales.
Enapps ERP features:
- Google Maps integrated directly into a world-class CRM module
- Customisable 360° Project Accounting capability with inbuilt bespoke reporting
- Ability to handle complex configurations of product variations
- Customisable graphical representations of data you want to visualise – Graphs, Kanban’s, Calendar & Gantt views, MS Excel via an ODBC interconnect
- Drag and drop resourcing – graphical resource planner which can tie in to a ‘company HR planner’ and takes into consideration holidays, sick days & any potentially clashing resource issues
- Adaptability for Enapps system to grow with a business
Ron Martin, managing partner, Enapps comments:
“It is important that businesses have great relationships with their prospects and customers. This addition to our CRM module enables these, and is further proof that the value that our ERP provides to SMEs is the best on the market.”