Enapps ERP adds 360° Project Accounting
Download this press release here. (Microsoft Word).
Enapps customisable ERP solution for SME keeps businesses on track and projects on budget
Enapps, a leading ERP supplier for SMEs, today announces that it has added 360° Project Accounting capabilities to its Enapps ERP product suite. 360° Project Accounting allows SMEs to cope with complex and adaptable business requirements and allows companies to track real-time data on any project for its full life-cycle.
Enapps ERP gives companies the means to keep projects on track, flagging any potential delays to ensure that they can be avoided with ease. Real-time comparison of project timescales and budget costs links to accounting, HR, invoicing and sales packages to maintain control of budgets and timescales.
Enapps ERP features:
- New customisable 360° Project Accounting capability with inbuilt bespoke reporting
- Full 360° project P&L snapshot of a project at any time in the present or past (for planning current and future projects)
- Ability to handle complex configurations of product variations
- Customisable graphical representations of data you want to visualise – Graphs, Kanban’s, Calendar & Gantt views, MS Excel via an ODBC interconnect
- Drag and drop resourcing – graphical resource planner which can tie in to a ‘company HR planner’ and takes into consideration holidays, sick days & any potentially clashing resource issues
- Adaptability for Enapps system to grow with a business
Ron Martin, Managing Partner, Enapps comments “Adding 360° Project Accounting to our product suite further reinforces our belief that Enapps ERP now offers the best ERP solution to a SME business, and enables our clients to grow their systems as their businesses grow.”
Enapps ERP was created to fill a void in the market populated with solutions that were either a collection of disparate systems which may not work well together, or expensive and outside of the budgetary range of most SME businesses. By combining an open source framework with market expertise, Enapps has developed an ERP product that is customised for each client and with quality features and reliability. The firm’s mission is to provide a cost-effective and fully customised ERP solution for the SME market.
Unlike current solutions from major vendors who propose inflexible solutions, lock-ins and renewable licensing, Enapps provides a flexible, robust solution at an affordable price that is free from license fees and backed up by exceptional service.
Enapps software connects all of the processes and fully integrates all departments of an SME within a unified application. Enapps ERP is the most flexible and versatile product on the market and contains a full spectrum of modules and functions which include Accounting, Sales, CRM, Product Configurator, Purchasing, Warehouse, Manufacturing, e-Commerce & Reporting.
Photography and further comment available from: Chaz Brooks. CBC 01483 537890 email@example.com