At Enapps we would like anyone who visits our website to feel confident that any personal information that is shared with us, will only ever be used by us and not passed on to any third parties.
We have published this Privacy Notice in order to help you understand who we are, what personal data we collect about you, why we collect it and what we do with it.
WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLY?
This Privacy Notice covers how we collect and use your data e.g.
• When you visit or use our website or social media channels;
• Subscribe to our newsletters;
• Contact our customer support;
or otherwise interact with us in your capacity as consumer, business customer, partner, supplier, contractor, subcontractor or other person with a business relationship with us.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a unique Business Management Software Solution Company otherwise known as an ERP provider (Enterprise Resource Planning). We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the small to medium sized operations. We provide solutions for all types of industries including Warehouse and Distribution, Manufacturing and Construction (including full support for CIS).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following are examples of the type of Personal Information that may be collected. The specific kind of information collected will depend on the Services used, but generally consists of contact information (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number).
In addition to the above, we may also collect other information related to user interactions with the use of our Services. The following are examples of the type of Usage Data that may be collected by Enapps from your web browser or related to your interactions with our products and services:
• Details about your computers, devices, applications, and networks (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID, operating system, and language preferences);
• Activities on our website (including referring URLs, dates and times of website visits, and clickstream data);
• Details about Internet, Application, or network usage (including URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about applications that attempt to access your network, or traffic data).
COOKIES AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
As is true for most other websites, the Enapps website collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of the Enapps website, including a history of the pages you view.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes only:
• Provide services and improve your customer experience;
• Respond to your questions;
• Address network integrity, help in fraud prevention and network and device security issues;
• Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and services;
• Inform you about service updates, content, offers and promotions that may be of interest to you;
• Create External Marketing & Analytics Reports;
• Design our site to better suit our users’ needs;
• Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
In order to be able to process your data, we may rely on the following legal bases:
• Your consent (only when legally required or permitted). If we rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time;
• Performing our obligations according to Contract (for customers);
• Any other legal basis permitted by law (as dictated by the GDPR).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the period necessary to provide you with our products or services or for other purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by the GDPR and other law.
WHAT ARE OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENTS?
• We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
• We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.
• You have choices about how Enapps uses your information for marketing purposes.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you would like to correct, update, delete, or request access to the personal information that you have provided to us, you may contact us by:
- the online Contact Us form;
- by telephone: +(44) 020 8090 9222;
- or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to personal information about you (not anyone else), and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will comply with your request as soon as possible and in accordance with this Privacy Notice, the GDPR and other applicable law.